Saturday, February 6, 2010

On my way

Hi World! Last night I had my test locks put in. They are thin and straight and don't look like much right now. But, I have no worries. I live with two people with amazing locks and I can see the future and it is bright! I have my appointment for my full installation next week and will post all of my before, during and after photos at that point. If you are trying to decide if Sisterlocks are for you, join me on my journey. If you already have Sisterlocks, encourage me through my doubts. To everyone, thanks for reading my blog and have a great day!
 
My test locks. They are really straight and I think she had to use a 4 reverse locking pattern.

 
My press n curl. No relaxer here, but my hair is soft, thin (when this straight) and resists curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment